October 20, 2009

- Whole Grain Oatmeal -

Sometimes I want to quit my job.
And one day.. I will.
But that day is nowhere near.

This morning I woke up at 7:00 A.M. (first time in a LONG time) so I could go to the library early and finish typing my Opinion Essay for English 2010. I was seriously afraid I wouldn't get it done on time, but I did (15 minutes late counts as on time, right?). I'm usually a pretty bad procrastinator but never this bad. I planned on working on my paper all weekend, literally. I sat there on Thursday and told myself I'd do it, and I sat and sat until the weekend was over- paper still unfinished. Then, the night before the paper was due, last night, our internet went out so I couldn't use my sources I had looked up. Talk about drive me crazy. Pineview is making me lunatic. No internet, no hot tub, no parking, no silence, no sun, no boys over the age of 18, no money remaining after paying for rent, utilities, and shallow basketted washing machines.

I haven't been very healthy lately. I mostly only be negative, eat goodies, and I have lost my friendly sleeping habits. So, I'm going to work on that. I've started exercising three times a week but weight gain tells me that's not good enough. Ha. Guess it's about that time in life when I stop eating whatever I want. Bummer. That almost makes me wish we lived back in the day, when people didn't have a choice. When people didn't have processed foods and they were forced to work their butts off just to survive and eat nothing but whole grain oatmeal, ash cakes, and wild flavorless animals killed by pa.

Maybe I'll be a Witch for Halloween.

1 comment: