This was %100 awesome. We made those in my graphic interface class, and it was hard. Mine didn't turn out near as great as I wanted it to, we didn't have too much time.
I think one of the most successful things about it is the writing. It was bouncy and thought provoking and rhymed in all the right places. I loved that. It also had a lot of visual words to work with.
One guy in our class a few years back did the scene from V for Vendetta, where V says a million words starting with V. He did an great job, but I think it also helped that it was such great dialogue.
I've actually been planning on making one of those again. I want to do my project over again, but I want to do it much better with out having to scrape it together last minute before the deadline. I want to use really powerful and likeable and relatable wording though. Maybe I'll do a walt whitman poem that I really love ... but then I'd have to get someone to read it. Maybe matt could write something awesome, cause he's a writer and all? That would be cool.
Sorry I just used your blog to brainstorm my next project. It was really helpful for me.
This was %100 awesome. We made those in my graphic interface class, and it was hard. Mine didn't turn out near as great as I wanted it to, we didn't have too much time.
ReplyDeleteI think one of the most successful things about it is the writing. It was bouncy and thought provoking and rhymed in all the right places. I loved that. It also had a lot of visual words to work with.
One guy in our class a few years back did the scene from V for Vendetta, where V says a million words starting with V. He did an great job, but I think it also helped that it was such great dialogue.
I've actually been planning on making one of those again. I want to do my project over again, but I want to do it much better with out having to scrape it together last minute before the deadline.
I want to use really powerful and likeable and relatable wording though.
Maybe I'll do a walt whitman poem that I really love ... but then I'd have to get someone to read it. Maybe matt could write something awesome, cause he's a writer and all? That would be cool.
Sorry I just used your blog to brainstorm my next project. It was really helpful for me.