May 14, 2011

Blue Skies, Blue Skies

I feel really good. I'm at work with nothing to do but blog and listen to music. I had to move apartments last week, but it's been a good change so far. THERE IS NO SCHOOL- WAHOO. I ate possibly 7 otter pops in the sun yesterday, while becoming lightly toasted. Koga gave me an 11x17 print of his photo project of Jake and me in love. I've started letting servers pick what I order when I go out to eat and so far, it's been fantastic. Along the same lines, I love Logan's Heroes. [Okay, that's not the right link.] Go eat there. I finally got the bike fixed and have been jubilantly riding it whenever my butt isn't soar from the seat. I received a letter from Levi saying he'll be home June 1st at 10:00 am. Kevin and Tyler are my neighbors now because their house in N. Logan flooded, I'm thankful for that. My little brother got his mission call to the Dominican Republic. I've finally compiled a wish list I can both afford and handle.

Cocorosie - Grey Oceans
The Tallest Man on Earth - Sometimes the Blues is Just A Passing Bird EP
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Noah and the Whale - Last Night on Earth

...and life is just good. I believe summer has rejuvenated my 20 y.o. soul.

3 comments:

  1. MANDY!
    I am so happy for you, i'm glad you are enjoying summer because that is the way it is supposed to be.
    my brother went to the dominican republic too.
    i like the music you put on your wish list.
    i'm real glad levi wrote you.

    love
    kewwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewwi,
    I love you for commenting on my bloggo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-Mandy!

    What does "LETTERSSSS!!!!" mean?

    ReplyDelete