Maybe you have heard of these three fools in previous posts but, they have just now requested that I blog about them specifically so that is what I'll do.
FIRST we haveToday we learned that Mack D sometimes doesn't brush her hair... Which is okay. Because, she's pretty much the most easy going, friendly, drugged up, most uproarious little girl ever. Everything else about Mackenzie's personality is just toooo hard to explain. She's just.. so unexpected, and cool. She's funny, in the sense that everything she does, doesn't match up with the normal conversation and routines of life.
Mackenzie's nickname, Mack D, is appropriate in two ways. One- her name is truly MACKenzie Dopp. Two- if you don't know why else people use the term 'mack', well, then I guess you'll never know why else she is called that. HAA.
Mackenzie studies a TON and she's donated her blood 2 times since school has started. She's the only one in our apartment who ever hangs out with other people. She has a pretty awesome matching laptop and catches us off guard all the time, whether it be with her stories, her commentary, her past, her taste in music, or her arm strength. Mack D and I always are trying to beat each other up. And though she is somewhat strong, I always win because I'm stronger. YAAA. She loves having plastic garbage bag wars with me, and there is a huge stash of them under her mattress in her room because.. I don't remember why. But when we're moving out, she's going to find them and remember our good time and be so sad we're not going to live with each other anymore.
Mackenzie's nickname, Mack D, is appropriate in two ways. One- her name is truly MACKenzie Dopp. Two- if you don't know why else people use the term 'mack', well, then I guess you'll never know why else she is called that. HAA.
Mackenzie studies a TON and she's donated her blood 2 times since school has started. She's the only one in our apartment who ever hangs out with other people. She has a pretty awesome matching laptop and catches us off guard all the time, whether it be with her stories, her commentary, her past, her taste in music, or her arm strength. Mack D and I always are trying to beat each other up. And though she is somewhat strong, I always win because I'm stronger. YAAA. She loves having plastic garbage bag wars with me, and there is a huge stash of them under her mattress in her room because.. I don't remember why. But when we're moving out, she's going to find them and remember our good time and be so sad we're not going to live with each other anymore.
NEXT is
FREAKIN CARLISLE(Carly)

Carly kicks butt (I looked up 'rocks' on thesaurus and that's what it gave me. HA). She has helped turn some of my most boring nights into fun ones. She is my serious craft partner and so far this year we've made:
88 linked paper count down chain, Bread, Halloween decorations, Friendship bracelets
88 linked paper count down chain, Bread, Halloween decorations, Friendship bracelets
.. okay, it seems like there is a ton more.
But, still, my point is made. Carly is always there and willing to make new things and spice up the apartment 30 life. She's always glad to go shopping with me so I don't get kidnapped/bored, and is also game to listen to me rant and rave about everything in my life. Now that I think about that though... That is kind of forced upon everyone here. Ha.
Carly is so easy to talk to. She's honest, understanding, and will often get riled up with me and join my side in the fight for justice- I love that. I feel like her life is very correlated with mine when it comes to a lot of things, like boys. We both have had/ are having the pre-mid-life crisis of sending off a missionary and dealing with the dramas that occur before that event [she has yet to see what occurs after]. Though, her boy has recently become a ton worse than mine ever was, I know how she's going to feel when he's gone, well I think I know. Hopefully it will be helpful to her that I've been through the same thing--- TWICE. HA. PS. SHE LOVES FRIENDS [THE TV SERIES].
Carly is so easy to talk to. She's honest, understanding, and will often get riled up with me and join my side in the fight for justice- I love that. I feel like her life is very correlated with mine when it comes to a lot of things, like boys. We both have had/ are having the pre-mid-life crisis of sending off a missionary and dealing with the dramas that occur before that event [she has yet to see what occurs after]. Though, her boy has recently become a ton worse than mine ever was, I know how she's going to feel when he's gone, well I think I know. Hopefully it will be helpful to her that I've been through the same thing--- TWICE. HA. PS. SHE LOVES FRIENDS [THE TV SERIES].
LAST but NOT least
CRABIGAIL SCHMABIGAIL(Millicent)
I freakin love this girl. She's the most crabby, snappy, attitude filled woman ever. She is incredibly smart and knows more about movie stars than the movie stars mothers do. Abby is a new lover of 90210. She thinks Ethan is hotttt. Too bad he's not in the new season. Oh well, better he leave than Liam. :)
Abby is the relief society secretary and has the best story of immoral behavior I've ever heard of. Even though it's rated a 1 on a scandal scale that goes from 2-10 (2 being the least scandal ever). Abby's hair is super duper curly and she often points out singular perfect curls that boggle her mind. Sometimes I notice them though, even without her pointing them out. Abby loves to be a party pooper and lock Mackenzie and me out of the hallway with a chair when we're having a grocery bag fight. She (and Carly) also loves to bang her feet on the ground really hard so we get in trouble by the people below us. She wears white shirts all the time. And spills on them ALL the time. AND She has the BEST bouncy magic 8 ball, ever.
I tease Abigail SOOOO much, about anything and everything. I'm SERIOUSLY impressed with her ability to absorb everything I throw at her and laugh/still be my friend. Her instant reaction to my actions is always to throw a grumpy look at me, then say something witty back. Most of the time, she's gotten something pretty sly waiting on the tip of that tongue. She makes me proud to be her roommate.
Abby is the relief society secretary and has the best story of immoral behavior I've ever heard of. Even though it's rated a 1 on a scandal scale that goes from 2-10 (2 being the least scandal ever). Abby's hair is super duper curly and she often points out singular perfect curls that boggle her mind. Sometimes I notice them though, even without her pointing them out. Abby loves to be a party pooper and lock Mackenzie and me out of the hallway with a chair when we're having a grocery bag fight. She (and Carly) also loves to bang her feet on the ground really hard so we get in trouble by the people below us. She wears white shirts all the time. And spills on them ALL the time. AND She has the BEST bouncy magic 8 ball, ever.
I tease Abigail SOOOO much, about anything and everything. I'm SERIOUSLY impressed with her ability to absorb everything I throw at her and laugh/still be my friend. Her instant reaction to my actions is always to throw a grumpy look at me, then say something witty back. Most of the time, she's gotten something pretty sly waiting on the tip of that tongue. She makes me proud to be her roommate.

I am SOOOO glad to have these girls as roommates, I'd move out of P_______ if they weren't here, HONESTLY. They 100%, true blue, light up my life! And I love just hanging out with them and talking with them about the worst and best parts of life- whether we be camping on a forbidden beach around Bear Lake, playing at the farm, or just sitting around the kitchen table in the apartment. It's all the same.
Dear P_______ management year 2--0--0--9,
Thank you for bringing these good friends and wonderful people into my life.
PS. I DIDNT forget about Megan Bell. She's awesome too. But if people ever read my blog, they'd already know that because she's only been a part of it since what.. sixth grade?!


I LOVE YOUR ROOMMATES! it doesn't really seem fair that you get to live with them and I don't. Actually it is completely and totally unfair.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me about these paper bag fights.
Youuuuuuu liiiiight up myyyy liiiiiifeee
ReplyDeleteLove, Abigail.
P.S. I just thought it was funny that you said we light up your life. And I just read this again cause I miss you guys! :(