December 19, 2009

- 2010 -

I have NO IDEA what I want to do with my life but.. in the past little while, I've come up with plenty of things I'd like to change about it. And, I've decided to start all of the changes come New Years- you know, all as New Year's resolutions. My overall goal is- to be a healthy person, in all areas. How possible will that be? I don't know right now, but I guess I'll find out.

These are a few of the things I am going to do starting in 2010:

Go to church, every Sunday.
Go to bed by 11:00 pm on weekdays.
Get up by 8:00 am every morning, except Saturdays.
Talk a lot less.
Limit facebook to 10 minutes (or less) per day.
No T.V., except 90210 of course.
Journal writing.


Can't be too hard, right?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get up at 8 during the week....but I can't. Yeah that girl is the best. And I was cleaning out my hard drive at home and I found that stupid robot. And all the pain it. caused me.

    ReplyDelete