September 25, 2011

SINGALONG

There are few people who share the same sense of humor that is so much a part of my life. One of those is Megan and I very sincerely wish she could be here to see this YouTube video:



And read Santa Magic Hands, a short story by Sufjan Stevens that accompanied the Christmas box set I purchased for $11 (used) at Graywhale. Want to know more?

Ok.

I BOUGHT THIS FOR $11 (USED) @ GRAYWHALE:

INCLUDES:
WRITTEN WORKS
CHORDS AND LYRICS TO EVERY CHRISTMAS SONG IN THE SET5 CHRISTMAS ALBUMSIT WAS THE WORST CHRISTMAS EVER! COMICAWKWARD FAMILY PHOTO POSTERSTICKERS
OM!!! WHAT A GOOD DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!LKAJDSF!!!@EP@#P@#P@#@!!

7 comments:

  1. YOUR BLOG IS TOTES STILL ALIVE!!

    I got it for $10, sucka!

    Be in Provo on friday night please. You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a triumphant return to blogging. And I absolutely love how perfect that last photo is. Everything about this (and the last one) was sOOOOOO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anna: Thanks gurl!
    @Kewwi: WHAT'S FRIDAY NIGHT YO
    @Matthew: As I scrolled down to read your comment I thought "Matt probably said something about that photo.." and alas, you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like when Yelle did Colombia.

    ReplyDelete