So, GUESS WHAT?
Fake relationship Brad and I are as in love as ever.

And Jake is just as crazy as ever.
Morgan and I went to Death Cab! (For the 3rd time.. Heh.)
Emily, Elicia and I had a "Good Job Moving Home" bubble blowing contest and lazy tour of SLC.
Cousin Ian is getting married!!! To Ms. Meg.
Thankfully, I've got a job! I work for a pharmacy, delivering prescriptions. AKA I just drive around and listen to music and books on tape all day, which is great.
Roberto turned 56! (?) And yes, he's still living at our house.
Kimmy, Jake, Kit, other peeps, and I went on a Labor Day hike-- which almost killed me. I'MSOOUTOFSHAPE--GEEZ.


We had a family reunion at the cabin! Well, actually.. it kinda turned into a couples retreat for Jake's birthday that included Macky and me.
In the morning Macky and I wanted to ride horses but it was too muddy to drive down so we hiked and it took two hours. Partly because we found, picked, and ate unfamiliar berries and wild apples on the way down.
NEWAYS- I never read the book for our literary society, so, that was a fail and... that's it for now, maybe next time I'll write about my thoughts and feelings. Or something.
You look supa pretty in all these pics, mandy!
ReplyDelete