August 20, 2011

So, I've moved home.


So, I've moved home. This means no more wireless internet. Yuck.
Man, I've been spoiled.
Link
First day back Elicia and I went to Gardner Village with Andee and her family to shoot family pictures/ few pictures of me which ended up on facebook yesterday.



Woohoo.


PS. This song is the BEST. IDC if it's all over the radio.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great photo of you in the not Ray-Bans. The song reminds me of being at Fat Cats or Trafalga! or some place where they have food, arcade games and maybe a movie theater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Go and buy a router. In fact, rent one from your internet provider! It doesn't cost extra....I don't think?

    I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song as well, on the plus side, no more wireless internet, but more carli/mandy time especially since i'll be leaving on the mish soon. WUV YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy!
    you are the coolest. i hope when i come up to the area of which you reside these days, you will hang out with me. i hope if you come to the area of which I reside, you will let me know.

    bye

    ReplyDelete