August 4, 2011

Bowling Champion

Last night I went on a sushi/bowling date. Score: 92. Though not very good, that is definitely a personal best. A normal round for me is never breaking 50. Maybe my life calling has changed from indecisive wanderer to bowling champion!

Probably not.
----------

As a college student, I have carried on very few new traditions. The only ones I can think of are free Denny's in Tremonton, which I actually skipped last year so maybe that one doesn't count, and going to the Preston rodeo.

Last year Kewwi, Macky, and I went, to the rodeo that is. [I would link to it.. but am just now remembering there is no post concerning the matter. Okay, I'll tell you why: BECAUSE KEWWI WAS WEARING KELLI'S HAT AND SHE DIDN'T WANT HER TO KNOW ABOUT IT. LOL. Just kidding. Kelli is on a mission, so she can't read this- plus, I think she found out anyways.]


And this year I went to the Preston rodeo with Levi, who has this strange and totally non-secret love for mullets.


(:

N E ways, talk about random dead end to a blog post. I hope the summer has been good to everyone. Everyone like.. Mom, Carli, Matthew, Kewwi, and the few other random dots I see on this super sad map:

I'M NOT ASHAMED. Okay?

PS. A surprising amount of people have never A) seen Footloose and B) been to a rodeo. FOLKS! Are you American? Or are you American?

2 comments:

  1. Footloose is totes an Americana novelty. I'm glad you realize that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mandy!!!!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post. You are really good at bowling. I'm really bad at bowling.
    I am enjoying my summer, SO MUCH! Also, I finally got a job so it is so nice to be a working woman. Did I already tell you that?
    And yes Kelli found out and it is okay, ha she wasn't even mad.

    Good Byeeee, and see you next week at BRIGHT EYES!!!

    ReplyDelete