That is crazy! Sorry you have to live with people like that. I would password protect my laptop so they can't get on! Good luck!
If they peel off the "I kissed a girl and I liked it" sticker off the side of the microwave so help me I will punch them to the moon.
Or you could change your background to something like, "DO YOUR DISHES BEFORE USING MY COMPUTER."
@Carli- the roommates just explode their food into it.@Matthew- if I still left my computer out where she could get it, I would do that.
sick.
That is crazy! Sorry you have to live with people like that. I would password protect my laptop so they can't get on! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIf they peel off the "I kissed a girl and I liked it" sticker off the side of the microwave so help me I will punch them to the moon.
ReplyDeleteOr you could change your background to something like, "DO YOUR DISHES BEFORE USING MY COMPUTER."
ReplyDelete@Carli- the roommates just explode their food into it.
ReplyDelete@Matthew- if I still left my computer out where she could get it, I would do that.
sick.
ReplyDelete