H&M Utah,Bad news.
If Wet Seal and a miniature JCPenney had a child, it would probably be you.
...
K, TRUTH IS- I only spent a quick few hours browsing, but I just really loved H&M Portland. And I feel like you are quite a bit smaller, more conservative, have a second floor made up of 80% children's clothing, and are filled to the brim with moms critiquing clothes.
I mean, there's not a TON wrong with all that. After all, less of a selection means less money spent.. and I should be more conservative anyways considering I'm leaving on a mission in less than two months.. and I'll have kids one day so I guess that's okay to sell clothes for them.. and you've only been open for a week so I'm sure the amount of moms will decrease, or the amount of "hip" mothers will increase..
I'm just a little let down is all. So, for now you are a 6 or 7 [can't decide]. Which is still good, just leaves room for improvement.
Shlove,
Mandy
Once de Enero!!!!!! Whooppieeeeee
ReplyDeleteKewwi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for being my only blog commenter! I enjoy your friendship so much more because of it!!LKSJFLKJ!!