December 1, 2011

HOLLA!

This morning the power was out, due to incredibly high winds in Davis County, which made things fun and exciting except that each time I went into my closet to get something, I turned around to find my sister's jammied self directly before me, holding completely still and staring, wide-eyed, at me through the darkness.

The first time, I screamed/had a heart attack and chased her out of the room. Not even five minutes later, I was back in my closet and remembered I hadn't locked the door, turned to lock it and there she was again!!!!!!


I screamed/had a heart attack and punched her in the chest/neck on accident. Basically, she fell to the ground, rolling with laughter.

ROFL, FER REAL.

OH MY!@#!# I WAS SO SCARED! But, the rest of the morning was good. I ate a candlelit breakfast with my sisters, showered in the dark..


[Not as scary as I thought it would be]

..and had an eventful drive to work, during which I saw 4 tipped semi-trucks and experience many pieces of debris and gravel hitting the left side of my car.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy!

    I'm so glad you made it out alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite blog post of the month. Also, I really like the new layout. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete