December 15, 2011

Thank You

On top of a previous few days mess, before I went to work yesterday morning, I emptied my sock drawer onto the floor, left my bed unmade, dumped out my backpack to find my keys, tags, sunglasses, wallet, chapstick, etc., tried on a million different outfits, left a million outfits on the back of my chair/the floor, tried on shoes, took off shoes, chucked shoes into the closet, pulled down albums off the shelf, chose 3 to take with me, left the others on the floor, threw on makeup, left it out on my desk/floor/dresser/stereo/wherever, and more. Needless to say, my room was a disaster area by the time I took off.

WELL- last night when I came home from work my room was clean.. bed made, CD's stacked, socks in my drawer, clothes folded, pictures organized, shoes paired, organized, and lined up neatly on the floor of my closet, lid on my deodorant, makeup closed and in a bag, bags and scarfs hung up on my door, and more.

Really, more! My laptop was open on my desk with a note that said "Just push play -.."

So I did.

1 comment:

  1. Well shucks, this is too cute. I'm trading in my little sister for one that cleans.

    ReplyDelete