So, unless I find a quantitative intensive class that I have all the prerequisites for and that is during the few hours between my classes and work - then I have to remain in my math 2020 class. It's official title is "Introduction to Logic and Geometry" but.. it's a class about teaching math to children. It's a class for elementary ed majors- sounds fun- blocks, shapes, paper cut outs. Nope, just a normal miserable math class. An assignment due every class period, tests every few weeks, quiz's.. the only difference is that the professor previously taught 8th grade and still talks to students like they're about to enter the 9th.
I'm kind of okay with experiencing this accidental class entry and miserable first day, because it has helped me to realize that I don't want to be a teacher and that I should never become a teacher. Will I survive if I stay in the class? No. Idea of what class to take- please come to me.
I tried to leave a comment before explaining that i would love to be a teacher but i would fail at it because i think I would be hiding under my desk if a kid asked me if she/he could go to the office to call their mom because they were feeling sick so... thats the end to that journey!
ReplyDelete