The past week I've learned about the oddest assortment of marriages involving old high school classmates, new friends, and strangers. Quirky. To all the couples that have recently gotten married/ are going to get married soon-
Speaking of marriage- I'm going to a bridal shower tomorrow. The bridal shower of a beautiful, funny, happy, young woman named Linda. Weird is that her bridal shower invite begs for gifts either 'naughty or nice'..to give their wedding night some 'spice'. LOL. Surprising enough, I chose to gift give from the 'naughty' category- and I've been laughing about my present selection all day. If she doesn't like it, or disowns me as a friend because of it- at least I had fun picking it out. HA. Nervous. Happy marriage to you!
P.s. Carli Bahm- I CAN'T wait until you get married- because there are items at the Persian Peacock with your name written ALLLLLL over them.
No comments:
Post a Comment