January 24, 2010

- A Plus -

Spending time with people I haven't seen forever is the GREATEST!!

WEEKEND:

A) Megan and I went to Linda's bridal shower. I'm REALLY glad and grateful someone took my shift at work so I could go down for it. Linda is the best, I hope she has the happiest of marriages because she deserves no less.


(^ Linda, Kristin, Me, and Megan at Linda's bridal shower)

B) After the bridal shower Kristin, Megan, Angie, and I spent a bit of time together. (: Even though all we ever talk about, everytime we get together, is how bad the summer sucked- the conversation and jokes never grow old!


(^ Me, Kristin, Megan, and Angie in Provo later that night)

C) Tomas is back! And even though we live more than an hour apart, I like it better when he's home because we can be best friends forever and go to Empire for lunch (like we did Saturday). Best of times!

No comments:

Post a Comment