I've decided I really like July.

Not so much a fan of the heat.. But I love the celebration, the freedom, the celebration of freedom, the fireworks, the parades, the rodeos, the remembrance of those who came before us- like early America's great leaders [.. I wish we still had some of those, great leaders I mean], and the brave pioneers! You know, they paved the way for everything I am grateful for. ..Like rodeos! Just kidding. Like FREEDOM [which sadly we're losing] and the Gospel!
I do truly, truly love rodeos though. We went to the Pioneer Days Rodeo on the 24th, for the millionth year in a row, and it was wonderful- like always. And guess what.. remember Isaac Johnson? Well.. A piece his dad drew of him was on the cover of every Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo agenda. You know, the pamphlet they hand you upon entering the event? Yeah, that. His dad, Steve Johnson, is an amazing artist and his work made Isaac the icon of Pioneer Days Rodeo 2010. Ha ha. Who would have thought? I'm kinda sad I didn't grab one so I could post it up here.



Thank you! Yes, bike accidents are quite traumatic. I didn't really think it would affect me long term but I'm now horrified of turns, not just sharp turns but all turns.
ReplyDelete