"There’s only one thing here worth hoping for
With Lucifer beneath you and God above
If either one of them asks you what your living of
Say love, say for me love" - The Avett Brothers
With Lucifer beneath you and God above
If either one of them asks you what your living of
Say love, say for me love" - The Avett Brothers
As hard as it is to blog without wifi.. It seems even harder to write in a journal. So I have a blog instead of a journal. It's like a time line of the insignificant hang outs of my life. I don't truly express feelings onto this blog as much as I'd like to. About alls I can get out is how I don't know what to do with my life. I feel like if I did more, someone would misinterpret who I am. My painting of life. My attitude.
So I think I'll start a journal. Beginning.. Sunday. I've already got 5+ written in, but I'm pretty sure they're the same as my blog.
"Today I spent time with so-and-so. Tired."
If I ever have kids, and they read my journal, I want them to know how I felt about everything, how I feel about everything. About every day starting a little after age 20 [since I can't turn back time].
I wish I lived anytime before the 1960's.. 1920's.. 1900's.. 1850's even. I would enjoy simple life with no power lines through the trees and sky. No construction on the roads. Not even pavement on the roads! No car problems or employment issues. No such thing as PETA.
Also.. I just really really wish I lived when citizens waved to each other everywhere they went. Not because they knew each other, but because they were friendly people and that's just what they did.
Did anyone else see the sunset tonight? Beautiful! It's lucky I didn't crash 15 times while driving home because I couldn't help but stare at it.
I wish I lived anytime before the 1960's.. 1920's.. 1900's.. 1850's even. I would enjoy simple life with no power lines through the trees and sky. No construction on the roads. Not even pavement on the roads! No car problems or employment issues. No such thing as PETA.
For heavens sake-- get rid of PETA.
Deals made by handshakes, not contracts. No such thing as a lawyer. Or a law suit. Live music, and a memory charm that will help me forget that ipods and macbooks ever existed. Trust. Common sense. Loyalty. Patriotism. College for $.20 a semester would be nice too. Or better yet, no college.Also.. I just really really wish I lived when citizens waved to each other everywhere they went. Not because they knew each other, but because they were friendly people and that's just what they did.
Did anyone else see the sunset tonight? Beautiful! It's lucky I didn't crash 15 times while driving home because I couldn't help but stare at it.
that's why i love hiking. when you're hiking you always greet the people you walk by. the only time you don't is if you're in zion canyon during the summer time and there are 10,000 other people on the trail. you'd spend the whole time saying hi.
ReplyDeleteokay, that's really not why i love hiking, but it's one of the things i love about hiking.
ReplyDelete