March 15, 2011

The Club

The Club: A union in which one is automatically admitted after having their most vital organ removed from their chest and tossed around like a spinach salad, leaving them with an incredibly wilted spirit and a rather large need for hugs and besties. Members of this group are frequently exposed to unkind amounts of flirting while simultaneously being forced to swallow the phrase "just friends". Founded 3/15/2011, this society currently has 2 members and 1 on the way.


I hate being the newest member of the club.

Ben calls it a learning experience but.. UGH.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy! I am so sorry. But what better way to mourn than to visit me! yay! Also I haven't found one person that has heard of death start. ha i hope it is a real place

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HAAAAA. It's probably not. I'm pretty sure I would die of laughter if that was the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have joined the club, it is painful but also really good because now I can be free like...I've...always...wanted to...*sigh* oh gosh! I'm so lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh So sad. Sorry to hear about your club. But things have a tendency to work out for the best! Just have a little faith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear ManDY,

    On the 22nd of april I am going to be arriving in logan, on my bike. I was wondering if I could sleep on your floor. until maybe monday. or sunday.

    ReplyDelete