I'm aching to delete my facebook again. Which is funny because it's close to exactly a year since I deleted it last time. I guess to me 'spring cleaning' means withdrawing from the cyberspace, breaking up with the boyfriend, and organizing/rearranging my apartment. Unfortunately, I've only been successful at implementing one of the above changes.
UHHG. The reasons for ending my relationship with Mikey were all clear until I went down to talk with him and I've been completely confused as to what my logic was ever since.
I had ice cream for dinner last night.. and for breakfast this morning, at 6:30 am. Just let me do what I want, I'm emotionally ridiculous.
Mandy, I am so sorry to hear of your bad news. But just so you know, life is really good without facebook.
ReplyDeleteMegan had a sleep over with me, and we, I mean she and ben built a fort that was suit for a king. then we slept in it.
i cannot wait to come and visit you soon. i hope you are anxious of my arrival.
sincerely,
kerri
MANDY!!! NO.
ReplyDeleteI love you. Seriously. Let's hang out.
I'm sorry Mandy, i really miss you like crazy right now, and when I get up to Logan it will be nothing but good music, dancing, and Teriyaki burgers, except i'll get some fries instead or something, i dunno we will figure it out as we go.
ReplyDeleteMandi,
ReplyDeleteDon't erase Facebook. I have no good reason to say this.
Also, check out grooveshark.com. It lets you play any song ever and make playlists for free. And it's legal.
I have Super Mario 64 on my Wii. You can come play whenever you want.
Carli,
Teriyaki burgers? Where?
Love to both,
Matt
PS
Kewwwwwwi,
I tell that "What do wowms eat?" joke a lot.