April 7, 2011

First Time for Everything, Right?

There is no better way to start a Thursday than by getting pulled over for going 38 in a 25 mph zone while sporting no seat belt, expired registration [as of one week ago], and an expired insurance card [as of one day ago]. Luckily the date isn't two months from now or my license would have also be expired.


WHY AM I COMPLAINING? I really shouldn't be. This was my first speeding ticket, it was issued for only 9 mph over [instead of 13], copper didn't notice I wasn't wearing a seat belt, I was given a warning on my registration, and the officer didn't care about my insurance card expiring 24 hours previous to our engagement. PHWU, I am thankful for all of that!

3 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us! Sorry! You are lucky to not have gotten nailed for all the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,

    I miss your face.

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, i like your sad face, it's cute.

    ReplyDelete