April 29, 2011

I'm Grateful For MySpace

I usually forget it's there until something/someone reminds me of it's existence:

At which point I quickly log on in hopes of taking a nice stroll down memory lane:

My first sounds concert.Our last trip to the Pie before Benjamin left on his mission.Midnight showing of Harry potter 4? 5? with Heidi, my now sister-in-law. Weird.A 12th grade photo assignment.McKay Felt as a grass man.Elicia touching a dead animal.




Perfect.

Thank you, MySpace.

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahah!!! Oh boy. I miss photo class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. if the sounds come ANYTIME in the near/distant future we are going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, You look like a 12 year old in that picture at the pie.

    Did you forget that you can comment on kelli's blog, and that it is exciting when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh how i miss myspace. i wish i had never deleted mine. im sure i would find some gems too.

    ReplyDelete