April 30, 2011

Neighbor

Might I be the owner of the most downer blog of the century? Currently, yes. But it's because OH MY GOSH I can't get over how big of a waste of my time the past few months were.

This is how I feel right now:


Why is it so impossible for one to realize they are being used until the time has already come and gone. sAJDSFLKAJSDFLKJA. I would just like to record that I am incredibly glad to have bailed ship on a horrible relationship. I've dated some great guys, how did I not realize the difference? How did I not realize the difference? We live and we learn, right? Love is patient and kind.

5 comments:

  1. Mandy,

    You are simply the greatest friend, for those who might no appreciate it, good riddance. I sure appreciate your friendship, even from a distance. I'm really glad we are friends. Life would be simply dull without you.

    letter written to you is sitting on my lap at this very moment. you will get it in your box very soon.

    Have a nice sunday. take some time for yourself, and spend some time with Jesus.

    love
    kewwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEWWI I LOVE YOU and I hope you enjoyed my bestie drawing (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry mandy who tastes like candy, consider this kid kicked in the nutzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I weren't driving up and down the Wasatch front a bajillion times this weekend, I would give you a hug.

    Also, good for you. You go girl. Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say good riddance to that! Be strong, mandy. && in times of weakness just think about how much fun we are going to have at your cabin this summer.

    JUST SAYING.

    ily.

    ReplyDelete