April 27, 2011

Yuck, What A Mess


Whenever I sit down to blog a huge BLALSHHHHH of words tries to go from my mind to my keyboard and--- yuck, what a mess.

An attempt to post short and sweet:

I quit both my jobs and got a new one. It took me months to find a job last summer and all it took this time was 14 days. GREAT. Last week a lady asked me if I play softball. Does that mean I look like a lesbian? A lady at Curves slipped me a piece of paper informing me of this before she left today. Think whatever you want, for I have nothing more to say about it. Well, except that I'm slightly insulted. HA. And confused.

While at Smith's, a homeless person informed me that if I didn't lock up my bike someone would steal it. Pretttyyy sure when he said "someone", he was referring to himself. After all, his wheelchair was taken the day before Christmas, therefore leaving him without a form of transportation. True? Probably not.

I love my friends. Really. LOVELOVELOVE. Without them, I think I would be a mushy mess of used lovesick and loneliness. But instead, I'm a punkrocker, yes I am.


I'm looking forward to no school and good weather but the closer it gets, the sadder I am that I won't be in Salt Lake. Oh well, no turning back now. SUMMER I WILL DOMINATE YOU WITH GOOD TIME LOVE. Even if I have no one to do it with.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mandy,

    I'm really glad that you posted that video. I love it. I think you will have a good time in Logan over the summer. Especially if I come and visit you. Where did you find a job? I need a job.

    Love Kewwi.

    watch this if you haven't seen it already, and if you have then watch it again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially, especially if you come visit me! And that video was the best, thank you. I plan on learning that dance ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, i'm confused about what that piece of paper means as well, crazy lady. And i'm bummed you wont be down in SLC for the summer as well, oh well, i'll be sure to come up and visit you. I think people think i'm a lesbian all the time, it's ok Liz lemon from 30 rock gets confused for a lesbian a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete