Thinking about this sentiment (which I share) always makes me think: how much do I change myself so that I'm likable but not a different person? And how much can I expect them to change so that they'll be more likable to me? Relationships necessitate growth, but how do you tell between naturally growing together (the ideal) and forcing a situation that shouldn't work out but seems convenient?
(Fortunately, I have an awful sense of humor which lets me know very quickly who would and who wouldn't be a good match based on how long she can stand me.)
wow, this is the most excited i have been about a blog post ever!!!
ReplyDeletecall me back
I WANT TO SPEND MY TIME WITH YOUR TIME.
ReplyDeletewhat?
let's hang.
ARE YOU KIDDING!?! I want to spend time with you! I miss you more than a fat kid misses food when he's exercising!! Mandy I MISSS YOUU!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking about this sentiment (which I share) always makes me think: how much do I change myself so that I'm likable but not a different person? And how much can I expect them to change so that they'll be more likable to me? Relationships necessitate growth, but how do you tell between naturally growing together (the ideal) and forcing a situation that shouldn't work out but seems convenient?
ReplyDelete(Fortunately, I have an awful sense of humor which lets me know very quickly who would and who wouldn't be a good match based on how long she can stand me.)
P.S. Juicy--details?
I want to spend time with you:)
ReplyDelete