March 3, 2011

A Perfect Morning for Sigur Ros.



It's been a good winter. Thinking back on this time last year, I remember mud rain and feeling like I shouldn't breathe because air quality was so poor. Though frigid, this year we've had a constant amount of good, clean snow and a fair amount of sun [at least enough to remind us that sunshine exists].

SHLOVE.

That's not the weather today, of course-- we're currently having a nice episode of snowrain. Which is still nice.

IS IT SO LAME I HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT BUT THE WEATHER? If my blog were private, believe me I would have much more to say. But, in its current share-with-the-world state, I just can't bring myself to post about anything real.

PS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKEY

AND, because I probably won't blog for the next week, to::
Eric on March 4th, ROSSY [my little brother] on March 5th, and Tomas [best friends forever] on March 6th. oh and Happy Birthday to Ben, whose birthday didn't exist this year (February 29).
BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment