July 17, 2009

- Greener With The Scenery -

I'm so excited to be at Utah State again in a month. SERIOUSLY-I CANNOT WAIT. After doing this summer sales job, I miss even the worst of my USU memories. Ahh! School, please come already!

A few pics of freshman fun:



Oh and.. 1/10 of the LDS doors I knock on have pleasurable people behind them. And it's really fun talking to 9 meanies in order to talk to that 1 likable person but.. it's just burning me out. So I've decided to make the long journey home a little bit early. I'll be heading home on Monday. Bye bye Moses Lake! I hope I never see you again. Ha.

6 comments:

  1. REALLY!? does that mean I get to SEEE YOUUU????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my .. i miss usu. these pictures bring back so many memories... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3rd from the bottom is now my wallpaper.

    I can't wait for our lives to pick back up again.
    well.... my life. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture is just.. the story of our lives. ha.

    ReplyDelete