July 25, 2009
- We Be Kick'n It -
Sometimes I wonder how I survived the past two years without having Tammie and the old crew in my life. Yesterday Mike, Jake B., Tammie, Koga, and I traveled to the distant Uinta mountains for an epic camping adventure. Though it got 87% rained out, we still enjoyed ourselves.
^ 1st kicky pic of the trip
^Tammie and Me
^ Koga, Jake, Mike
^^ On our way to the lake. Ya shempi!
^1
^2
^3
^ Now what's cooler than being cool? ICE COLD
^Scandalous.
^Possibly the worst picture ever taken in my whole existence.
^^The beginnings of a monster fire.
^ Jake in the van.. idk why.
^ Shameless. This picture = a) serious dreadful and b) serious awesome.
^Koga and I roasting dogs.
^The rain forced us into an unfortunate sleeping arrangement.
^Tammie and Mike
^Unfortunate sleeping arrangement picture numero dos.


^^^^ The morning pics.
^Mike, Koga, Me, Tammie, and Jake = unpacking.
^The end.
Bestie Labels:
Camping,
Friends,
Life Is Good,
Love,
Ridiculous,
Shameless,
Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This breaks my heart. I had to stop looking at it one third of the way through. You still gonna be my friend when I come back?
ReplyDeleteDon't have any more fun without me. :(
MEGAN IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL TRY NOT TO PARTY TOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete