June 11, 2010

- Take Another Picture With Your Click, Click, Click, Click Camera -


Sometimes I drive all the way to Kerri's house. Because Kerri has the best view from her backyard. And because I like making a large pile of snails with Mackenzie. And because I love taking pictures that look crappy. And because I like playing "Bang!" with Kerri.

I am getting a Polaroid camera soon. Okay, not really. But I wish I was!

Two of my cousins had weddings this weekend. And another one is happening in a few weeks. So.. that's pretty exciting.

One of the cousins getting married is my age. .. No doubt there are lots of things I want to do with my life before that day comes for me. But still.. I find myself making a list of 1,000 different things I'm going to do for my wedding and reception.

My wedding:
Classy, not cheesy.
November/December.
Professional photographer.
Simple.
Minimal family.

My reception:
Classy, not cheesy.
Photobooth.
[^ My cousin and his lovely bride.]
Greatest guest book ever.
No pink, not even on guests.
[^Just kidding.]
Dancing.
-
But, absolutely no chicken dancing.
-
Polaroid camera. [Hopefully mine.]
Church gym = Last resort.

There is still a lot, lot, lot to be added to this list but I've got so much time I'm not even worried about it.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree on the whole church gym being a last resort thing.

    ReplyDelete