
Nothing says 'Welcome to your 20th year!' better than:
a good breakfast in bed
church? ..hah
a ticket to MATES OF STATE
my favorite dinner
[^roast beef, corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls]
home made apple pie
[AND]
home made vanilla icecream
[WITH]
friends and family
board games
a letter from Levi
a nice visit from Levi's mom
a prime MATES OF STATE performance
and more..
Point is- I had a really good birthday/ day after [that's when the letter from Levi arrived and the Mates of State concert took place.] And it really made up for all the crumby events leading up to my birthday:
mowing farm lawn for 5+ hours
sleeping in a 90 degree bedroom
[^miserable]
pulled over for the first time
[^registration expired]
rock chipped my windshield on the way home
from receiving the ticket
thinking about how expensive everything is
being completely broke
and more..
Hah.
Man, I hate being broke!
I had Jake B. take some Mates of State pictures, so hopefully I'll have them up soon- and hopefully they'll be better than the morning picture I put at the top of this post. Ha ha..
Thanks to everyone who called, messaged, and visited on the 27th
to help make my birthday a special one!
LOVE YOU ALL!
to help make my birthday a special one!
LOVE YOU ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment