25. When was the most recent time you used any illegal drugs while at work?
- Between 1 and 3 years
- I have never used any illegal drugs while at work within the most recent 3-year period
- I'm not sure
^ What about the option "I have never used illegal drugs"?
- Within the last 12 months- Between 1 and 3 years
- I have never used any illegal drugs while at work within the most recent 3-year period
- I'm not sure
26. How much money have you taken (stolen) from any of your employers?
- Less than $100
- More than $100
- I have never taken (stolen) money from any of my employers
- I'm not sure
27. Indicate your current use of any illegal drugs.

- Daily
- Once or twice a week
- Weekends
- Once or twice a month
- I do not use illegal drugs
- I'm not sure how often
28. Have you failed a drug test in the last three years?
- Once
- More than one time
- No
- Not sure of the results
29. How many times at work have you sold or given any illegal drugs to any of your co-workers?
- Once
- More than one time
- I have never sold or given any illegal drugs to any of my co-workers
- Not really sure how many times
- This will be my first job
30. Would you submit to a drug test for illegal drugs if it was company policy and you were requested to do so?
- Yes
- No
- It depends
- I'm not sure, I will have to think about it
31. How many times have you taken (stolen) money from your employers?
- Once
- More than one time
- I have never taken (stolen) money from any of my employers
- This will be my first job (Skip to question #41)
32. How many times have you taken (stolen) equipment, materials, supplies, etc. from your employer?
- Once
- More than one time
- I'm not sure how many times
- I have never taken (stolen) equipment, materials, parts, supplies, etc. from any of my employers.
33. The small amount of illegal drugs you sold or gave to your co-worker was not enough to hurt their performance.
- I agree
- I'm not really sure about their performance
- I have never sold or given any illegal drugs to my co-workers
34. When was the most recent time you were fired or quit to avoid being fired?
^The most recent time? Does that happen to most people?
- Within the last 12 months- Between 1 to 3 years ago
- More than 3 years ago
- I have never been fired or quit to avoid being fired
35. What is the most estimated value of equipment, materials, parts, supplies, etc. you have taken (stolen) from all the companies you have worked?
- Less than $100
- More than $100
- I'm not sure of the total value
- I have never taken (stolen) equipment, materials, parts, supplies, etc. from any of my employers
36. When was the most recent time you took (stole) money from any of your employers?
- Within the last 12 months
- Between 1 and 3 years
- More than 3 years ago
- I can't remember for sure when it was
- I have never taken (stolen) any money from any of my employers
- I can't remember for sure when it was
That is section 1 of 2. Page 3 of 5. Laughable, right? The rest of the 45 minute survey was exactly the same. They should do it like this-
1. Have you ever used or possessed illegal drugs?
- No (Skip to question 25)
- Yes
...
25. Have you ever been fired or quit to avoid being fired?
- No (Skip to question 50)
- Yes
...
50. Have you ever stolen from your employer?
- No (Skip to the end of the survey)
- Yes
It sure would have saved me a lot of time. Ha.
Haha I had to take this exact same ridiculous survey when I applied to be a banquet server at the JSMB. I'm glad i'm not alone in my feelings about it.
ReplyDeleteHahahahha. oh man. your revised survey cracked me UP.
ReplyDeleteThe funny part is, they MIGHT hire you if you had stolen money/equipment from your employer (if it were more than 3 years ago?) or taken illegal drugs while at work, or given them to your co workers, but they definitely won't hire you now that you've blogged about it.
Trust me. I know.
But I guess that's a good thing anyway. You probably don't want to work at a place where they have obviously had a problem with coworkers sharing illegal drugs.
That is funny. I hope you get the job... then you're coworkers will give you illegal drugs and you'll finally understand.
ReplyDelete