Life:
Today I accidentally added the word 'prophile' to my computers dictionary.
My Deductive Logic professor said he wrote 'Jerk!' on a kids test once. The kid had made up 100 extra steps to a problem because he was bored and since the logic made sense our professor had to grade through each one.
I've decided wedding bouquets always look so beautiful. Speaking of weddings.. Talk about a commitment! Forever is a long, long time. Thinking about that makes me so glad I'm not already hitched and/or getting hitched anytime soon.
While I was at work yesterday a little girl got her shirt stuck on her head. It was really, really, really, rrreeeaaalllllllyyyy funny.
Last Thursday, for my Introduction to Folklore class, we went to the cemetery and looked at symbolism on gravestones.. It was really awesome to say the least. Cemeteries are really neat. If you've never lazily browsed one, I highly recommend it. Wikipedia says the Salt Lake Cemetery is the largest city owned cemetery in the United States. Cool, right?
Will someone teach me how to play marbles? I'd like to learn.
1. I love that decuctive logic story.
ReplyDelete2. I completely agree about the wedding thing. Freaks me out. Whenever people get engaged, I always secretly want to say "Are you sure? Are you really, really sure?!" even if they're the perfect couple. Forever freaks me out.
3. awesome. kids are the best.
How do you not laugh insultingly hard at a customer's child he or she does something embarrassingly cute? Or are the customers like, "No, I get it, it's funny, and I'm laughing too"?
ReplyDeletedear poopy,
ReplyDeleteare you thinking heidi and jake? the bridesmaids aren't wearing those black dresses by the way... shirley doesn't like them. haha but i got the skirt i get to wear and it is SOSOSO cute!
love, your zoolander fan :)
Mandy the Salt Lake cemetery is cool. I really like Sunflowers.
ReplyDelete