I was going to title this post 'Good Year', but then I felt like it would have to be written about tires or something so... I changed it.
It's been a great year of concerts!! Can my 5 followers believe the visits we've had? 50% of the best ones being free? And the other 50% being really cheap?
SO PRIME. (: Horse Feathers
is coming to concert..
For $10??
is coming to concert..
For $10??
I'm ultimately excited for this! Last time they came, I bailed and went to Megan's BBQ instead. Which I don't regret, but just am a little sad about sometimes. SO, I'm way glad they're coming again! Too glad maybe!
It's been a great year of concerts!! Can my 5 followers believe the visits we've had? 50% of the best ones being free? And the other 50% being really cheap?
Mates of State [2]
Modest Mouse
Girl Talk
The New Pornographers*
The Avett Brothers*
Vampire Weekend*
fun.
Sleigh Bells**
Born Ruffians**
Sufjan Stevens [!!!]
Horse Feathers* [2]
and so many others..
Modest Mouse
Girl Talk
The New Pornographers*
The Avett Brothers*
Vampire Weekend*
fun.
Sleigh Bells**
Born Ruffians**
Sufjan Stevens [!!!]
Horse Feathers* [2]
and so many others..
Ps. All the girls at work are getting baby hungry and I'm having a hard time understanding it. How could working with children possibly make someone WANT one? Haa. Little terrors. I AM getting puppy hungry though. I saw the cutest Dalmatian/something mix on campus a few days ago and the only thing that stopped me from going out and buying one is my apartment contract. Maybe I'll have to buy a book about dogs for temporary treatment.
*Did not attend.
** Not allowed to attend because of age. BLECK.
** Not allowed to attend because of age. BLECK.
No comments:
Post a Comment