My favorite song this month is definitely Thistled Spring by Horse Feathers:
.. So beautiful.
Growing my hair out is going to be the worst. I'm already getting a little bothered with the length of my hair and it's not even to that obnoxious 'not short but not long' length yet.
The cat has disappeared.
My mom, sisters and I were driving home from my cousins bridal shower and we saw a flaming car on the side of the freeway between N. SLC and Bountiful. I looked at my mom, asking if we should call the police and she said, "This is when you would call the police- but we don't need to because I'm sure others have already called." And, you know what I said? "What?! No! You have to take action! Because everyone thinks that everyone else calls- and no one really does!" [ .. Could be considered a little bit of an overreaction, I guess, Ha.] Anyways.. I called 911 and it was my first time ever! [Besides when I was little, of course.] Courageous, right?
Beyond excited for this:
Yay: Modest Mouse, Girl Talk, and The New Pornographers. I was so truly sad I missed Girl Talk at the U last year.
So, I'm super glad they're coming again.
So, I'm super glad they're coming again.
My extended family is throwing 3 weddings in June! .. That's a lot.
Learned how to play "Bang!" tonight. Group decision is that the french should never create another cowboy game. And if they do, they should not sell it in the United States unless someone with a proper understanding of the English language proofreads the directions first.
We're having swedish pancakes for breakfast tomorrow morning. It may be the best Sunday of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment