May 25, 2010

- Have A Heart -


[Sorry for those of you who read Megan's blog too, this post will be semi-familiar because we're in somewhat of the same predicament.]

I figure this:

If I work for 8 hours a day, at $8.33 an hour, starting this Monday, for every weekday of every week until the end of August, I'll have 4,000 for school.

So, I've spent the past little while searching desperately for jobs, turning in applications and resumes left and right. Really, I am starting to feel like I've single handedly taken on every business in the county and still I feel like nothing works.



I want to go to school in the Fall. I
need to go to school in the Fall.

I'm feeling a little hopeless.

Does anyone know of any job opportunities?
I'm capable and willing to learn anything.
I'm willing to work all hours, every day of the week [except Sunday].

Please, help me.

[I'm glad I just looked into my backyard and saw Nate Fronberg, shirtless with his pants pulled up to his chest, jumping on the trampoline like a dork. Ha. It made my day a little better.]

PS. Greatness =
No one likes to be left out.




2 comments:

  1. get certified to be a lifeguard. seriously...you'll make yourself very employable. and if you want to make yourself even more employable in northern utah get certified to teach swimming lessons. best $10 an hour you'll ever earn

    ReplyDelete
  2. bath and body works is hiring. thats where i found a job. you have to work one sunday a month though.

    ReplyDelete