Pictures and stories from recent events:

Recently [as in two weeks ago] we all attended a funeral for Emily's fish [Gillyweed] and went out to Wingers for dinner afterwards. Pretty sure we had the best waiter on the face of this planet. He brought us out 2 asphalt pie birthday desserts equipped with lit candles and everything--- just because we will have birthdays this year. (: What a pal.
The night after that party, and before parting with roommates, friends, and the beloved Logan- we [Mackenzie, Abigail,
and I] had one last roommate sleepover together. To prepare, we moved 3 mattresses out of the bedrooms and into the family room- building one massive bed. GREAT! Right?I surely miss those girls :( ..
The next morning was the beginning to a long and treacherous task for Mackenzie and I. [The others had reason to move home early.]
No matter how much people think they've done before they head out early, there is still so much more to be done. Our checkout time was at 3:30 pm and even with a semi-early start on things [two days of an early start] we still weren't ready by the time we were supposed to be. Luckily, we were given another half hour to get rid of all the things people left behind, the strange things to be thrown away, the things that needed to be taken to cars, and the randomly spread cleaning supplies. There were a few other things we should have done in that 30 minutes, but we forgot about them so.. this is how end of inspection went-
[Done with the bedrooms, hall, and baths now we're to the kitchen...]
That's not exactly how it went but.. Pretty close! I wouldn't be surprised if we lost $5.00 on our deposits because of our forgetfulness- Pineview is just that ridiculous. I'm kind of hoping I never step foot in there ever again. Ha ha.
ANYWAYS--
So then I move home and there is nothing to do it...
Thank goodness for Megan throwing a BBQ so I could break my 7-days-without-leaving-my-house streak. Seriously.



K.. it wasn't for that long- but it was starting to feel like it!

Kind of.. ha. Grandma and Grandpa did get stuck for a little while. ^
But dad was prepared to pull them out with his tractor. ^
^That puffy human is Macky wearing my dads jacket, HA.
I drove through next- my car showed it's champ potential and we made it through okay. Which I was highly shocked by because my car always disappoints me when it comes to Logan winters.



Yeee! ^
[Done with the bedrooms, hall, and baths now we're to the kitchen...]
Inspection Lady: "Okay, let's take a quick look at the dishwa--"
Me: "Ahhuhhohh wait-------there are dishes in there."
Inspection Lady: " Okay... you might want to take those with you."
-3 seconds later-
Inspection lady: ".. There is food in your fridge."
Mackenzie and I: "Oh, yeah."
ANYWAYS--
So then I move home and there is nothing to do it...
Thank goodness for Megan throwing a BBQ so I could break my 7-days-without-leaving-my-house streak. Seriously.



K.. it wasn't for that long- but it was starting to feel like it!
The only other things I've done all summer so far, besides just drive back and forth from N SL to hang out with Mackenzie and Kerri, are go to the farm once and the hot pots once. All in the same 24 hours too.
It was my first time to the hot pots, and they were extremely hot- like scorch your body hot- Ha. But it good times and good company, none the less.
The farm trip on the other hand was interesting. The soul purpose of the trip was the clean up the cabin and the area for the group coming up later that day.
Needless to say- it hailed, and snowed, and rained, and lightning for an hour or so creating a moreso massive mud hole on the road than was there when Macky and I drove up in the first place.

The group that was going to come up ended up having to cancel and we were almost forced to sleep up there since there was no way to get down. AHH. [That was a problem because later that night was when we were going to the hot pots.] Fortunately, by evening, there was a break in the weather that let us escape.
It was my first time to the hot pots, and they were extremely hot- like scorch your body hot- Ha. But it good times and good company, none the less.
The farm trip on the other hand was interesting. The soul purpose of the trip was the clean up the cabin and the area for the group coming up later that day.
Needless to say- it hailed, and snowed, and rained, and lightning for an hour or so creating a moreso massive mud hole on the road than was there when Macky and I drove up in the first place.

The group that was going to come up ended up having to cancel and we were almost forced to sleep up there since there was no way to get down. AHH. [That was a problem because later that night was when we were going to the hot pots.] Fortunately, by evening, there was a break in the weather that let us escape.

Kind of.. ha. Grandma and Grandpa did get stuck for a little while. ^
But dad was prepared to pull them out with his tractor. ^
^That puffy human is Macky wearing my dads jacket, HA.I drove through next- my car showed it's champ potential and we made it through okay. Which I was highly shocked by because my car always disappoints me when it comes to Logan winters.



Yeee! ^That's it thus far. We're supposed to go up camping tomorrow but most likely the rains locked us out again. Wish and pray for warmth and sunshine so we can go up soon!
I probably had more to say before I started making this post but now it's late and I want to go to bed. Goodbye and goodnight, children.



No comments:
Post a Comment