May 22, 2010

- Thistled Spring -

I almost just bought the song Eenie Meenie by Sean Kingston/Justin Bieber on itunes.. but then I thought $1.29? NOT WORTH IT. Hopefully I hear it on the radio sometime.. Ha.


I think I'm converting to the idea that being home all summer might be alright.. [Minus the part where I still need a job.]

^They're so emo.


But I <3 them still!

[^ What is <3? .. Justin Bieber must be getting to me.. ]

2 comments:

  1. two things...
    a. let me apologize on behalf of my little sister. she told me of your cabin adventures...so sorry you had to be present during a moment of weakness(?)...ba ha ha
    b. justin beiber on your itunes account is a purchase you'll probably be embarrassed about 5 years from know when he's in only seen in rehab and on the cover of national inquirer...just kidding...sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Tammy shave her head Maja Ivarrsson style?

    ReplyDelete