May 5, 2010

- Funny Girl -

I feel like the average human being has 0-30 things they 'become a fan of' on facebook. I couldn't help but laugh so hard when I saw my sisters list today.

Ready?
GO!



"STOP STOP STOP!" "What?" "I had a rock in my shoe.", Mom its Not Me . . . MY TEACHER HATES ME !, I still sing my ABC's to see which letter comes first, Trying NOT to look when someone is staring at you., We all have that friend...Who's not really our friend, Welcome to Utah, if you don't like the weather just wait 15 minutes., I'm not mad at you, I'm just not dealing with you and your drama anymore, "heeeyy" "________ is Offline." oh i see how it is, "Pull The Lever Kronk." "WRONG LEVERRRR!", "it is not the janitors job to pick up after you". "than what is his job?", Welcome to Utah, where one day it is 85 Degrees, the next day, it snows., so i hear u hate me? Thats weird I've never even talked to you., "why dont you have a writing utensil?" "its 7 A.M. your lucky I'm even dressed", Getting to that part of the song that you dont know and you mumble, I hate it when people ask if you are okay, when you are trying to not cry!, Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do, mom, i could be dying and you're not answering the phone, I hate it when you're about to say something good and the topic changes., If u put ur hand over my mouth. I swear, I will lick u., I LOVE Sleeping, BUT I never wanna go bed early., "FBI, Open the door !" "No... it's cool when you break in", True, you caught me looking. But I caught you looking back..., Standing up to fast and losing sight for a second, Jacob Black, Tanlines, slurpees, warm nights, fireworks, shorts, flipflops, BBQs, SUMMER, The mini heart attack you get when you miss a step going down the stairs., Taylor Lautner, Talking in weird voices with your best friend for no real reason at all., i laugh at my own jokes, because i'm hilarious, Wanna not say that in front of everyone? Kay, thanks., "What if Google didn't exist?" "Man we would all be screwed", FACEBÓÓK! I 'Like'd 'BECOME A FAN' Please change it back!, i have never actually seen a bully steal anyone's lunch money.., Stealing a clever idea, What ever happened to saying demented?, The urge to smile when someone is yelling at you, Waiting for parents to wake up on Christmas morning takes FOREVER!, I actually pay attention to the "L" and "R" on my headphones. Always., I really need to stop becoming a fan of everything that relates to me, Or you can ignore me... That's cool., I love it when i catch the person i like looking at me:), I Hate It When I Do something Amazing And No One Sees it, I don't care if the spider's "not hurting anyone", I want it dead., i STILL didnt hear what you said, but im gonna smile, nod and laugh anyway, I'm one of those people who says "haha" instead of "lol", Shuffle Songs even though I end up hitting next till i find the song i want, I tried to sleep, but instead I played out impossible scenarios in my head, Edward... put your shirt back on, Saying "What" but then 1 second later realizing what they said, The Moonwalk, Music Pets, i like the smell of rain, CHOCOLATE!, Analyze Your Name!, Ashton Kutcher, Jack Sparrow, Asians, The Mood Weather Report, Perry The Platypus, Goldfish, Scrat, Shia LaBeouf, The Office, lds missionaries, YoVille, Gordon B. Hinckley, Selena Gomez , My Family, Quoting a movie, then getting blank stares because no one else has seen it., "Going Out" in Jr. High is STUPID!!!!, I LOL'D when i saw this picture of Robert Pattinson, Smouses!, Saying "what if?" then going into a huge scenario that will never happen, *drop something* *pick it up* *drop it again* OH COME ON!!!, I don't like when you are texting someone and then they don't text back, I listen to the conversation when adults start to wisper... ;), Can this Pickle get more fans than Twilight?, I bet BYU fans can get 1,000,000 fans before Utah can!, mom mOM MOM !!! "oh thats cool" MOM YOU DIDNT EVEN LOOK!!!!, Wearing no makeup and being able to rub your eyes as much as you want :), "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm just tired." The perfect excuse., i wonder if british people sit around trying to talk in an American accent?, Nice guys are ugly, hot guys are jerks, and hot nice guys are gay., Why are you sleeping in class? maybe because i wake up at 6 AM to come here, Can this napkin get more fans than Miley Cyrus?!, Making Fun of The Pictures of The Kids in Textbooks, The kid in The Incredibles that yells out "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!", Open a pack of gum, and suddenly everyone is your bestfriend, When a Song Instantly Reminds You of A Person.. A place..A memory, I hate those awkward moments when your friends parents are yelling at them., Join if you have pushed on a door that says pull, I know I dont stand a chance, but i'm going to like you anyway., CHANNING TATUM <3, I love when teachers totally diss annoying students, When someone says "You just made my day," it makes my day, SHUT UP I'M NOT CRYING! I YAWNED AND MY EYES GOT WATERY!, Saying the entire alphabet because you cant remember what letter comes next, I'm Not staring at you, I just zoned out, I should probably do that right now......... but tomorrow sounds better., Yelling at inanimate objects, I Will Go Slightly Out of My Way To Step On A Crunchy-Looking Leaf, Music, WhO SaId Girls And Boys CaN't Be BeSt Freinds...., Pretending to Text in Awkward Situations, Night Games, being really, really, ridiculously good looking, All nighters, San Diego Temple, Sandra Bullock, temple marriage, Squishy, Ultimate Frisbee, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "& i was like.." "& she was like.." "& he was like...." "then i was like..", S.C.H.O.O.L. = Seven. Crappy. Hours. Of. Our. Lives., When you used to swing next to someone simultaneously, you were "married":), Getting down to business to defeat the Huns, Thinking of something funny and laughing like an idiot by yourself., Laughing At That Part In The Movie That No One Else Thinks Is Funny, no really i was sick..!!!!....... of school.., I Wish Music Played During Epic Moments of My Life and Not Just in Movies., Mrs. Wilkinson is the BEST history teacher right now! :) :), "No mom, I don't know what I got on my test. I just took it today", Join if you've NEVER smoked weed, and DON'T plan on it...EVER, The Pie Pizzeria, Trying To Tell My Parents A Funny Story ... And It Turns Into A Life Lesson, I bet UTAH STATE can get 1,000,000 fans before U of U OR BYU!!!, the deep conversations before going to bed at sleepovers, "That's not what I said." "Yes, it is." "No, I think I know what I said.", Join if your legs were crossed and/or your left hand was touching your face, "ill just sleep 5 more minutes....."30 minutes later "OH CRAP!", HAHA do you remember when...? Oh, that wasnt you., Viewmont High School, i wish i could see how someone else saw me from their point of view, "MY FREAKING LOCKER WONT OPEN! oh. wrong locker.", Third grade lied, i never use cursive., When I hear a song that fits my current life situation, I listen to it 24/7, When I see the words Why? or Explain. on my homework I die a little inside, Two days is not enough time for a weekend, Legacy Prepatory Academy, FRIENDS :), I walk around in circles when I talk on the phone., I don't care if raw eggs make you sick I am still eating raw cookie dough, Celestial Marriage, Summer Break!, Hanging out at the pool, Bonfires, NO SCHOOL!!!, Warm Summer Rain, Stars, Jim Carey, Transformers, MIKE AND IKE®, Open a pack of sweets and suddenly, everyone is your best friend, Accomplishing something before the microwave reaches :00., No Justin Bieber you don't love that girl, you're 12., I hate that sunday night "school the next day" feeling, Life, That was SOO not ur last piece of gum!, That mood where everything seems hysterically funny, Ipod's!, I Wish I Could Record My Dreams and Watch Them Later, I used to climb on the furniture pretending the floor was lava!, I Love the Kid that makes the class fun by arguing with the teacher., I screamed your name and you didnt hear me,thanks for making me look stupid, Text me first or I feel like I am being annoying, I love days in class when all we do is chill and talk the whole time, Biggest Group In The World Attempt, Saying "OH I GET IT NOW" just so your teacher goes away., No I'm not lying, but when you look at me like that, how can I not smile?, i HATE when the desk in front of me doesn't have a basket for my feet!, P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney, If the world ends in 2012, i've wasted my whole life in school. . . lovely., mentally saying "Wed-nes-day" when writing the word "Wednesday", realizing you're wrong in the middle of an argument but continuing to argue, I Hate When I Wake Up And Realise My Dream Wasn't Real., Having a 100% sarcastic conversation with someone who thinks youre serious., DISLIKE button, Booking it up the stairs after you turn off the light in your basement, Goldfish, Random laughter when remembering something, smoothies, Watermelon, I HATe MOSQUITOES, Modest is Hottest, I Hate Monday Mornings, Laughing so hard u cry, Randomely laughing because you remembered something funny., Finding Money In Your Pocket, I hate goodbyes :(, Laughing until it hurts and you can't breathe!, Lds Draper Utah Temple, Moosineer Outdoor Gear, The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ, Swimming Pools, Nintendo64, I want to talk to you so bad, but then i feel like I´m annoying you, "Do you want to share that with the class?" "No that's why I whispered it.", "oh my, you've grown." ... well yes..that tends to happen., Please be online, please be online, please be online... Dangit... :/, Accidently start to write 09, but only write 0, then squeeze 1 before it, "we're watching a video today" "YESS!" "Here's your question sheet" "UGH!", When I hear myself eating crunchy food, I wonder if people can hear it too., Secretly putting things into peoples hoods when they aren't looking..., That time of night when you're over tired, and EVERYTHING is hilarious! (:, REAL HUGS, not those crappy one arm things., Oh, you hate me? That's funny, because I never did anything to you, If I Could Cuddle With You All Day, Believe Me I Would <3, "That girl has such a pretty voice!" - "Mom, that's Justin Bieber.", Got Bored So i Logged Off, Then Logged back on Because i got bored.., DID YOU GET A HAIRCUT? No, it grew shorter., Not being able to finish a sentence because your laughing about the ending, When you walk you try to take the same amount of steps in each cement box, It Didn't Sound That Stupid In My Head..., How did Mr. Krabs get a whale as a daughter?, OMG this is the most DISGUSTING thing I've ever tasted... here, try it., when someone asks you to get someone, you just scream their name, "Mom, make me some food?" "Get it yourself." "Nevermind, I'm not hungry.", I HATE WHEN YOUR PARENTS DON'T LET YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF IN A ARGUMENT!!!!!, "i love you" "love ya" and "love you" all have different meanings, I HATE WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO DRIVE INTO THE DRIVEWAY & YOUR FAVE SONGS STARTS, ONLY JOIN if your name starts with A, C, D, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, S, T, I swear, that sounded smart in my head..., Feeling like a ninja when I drop something and catch it., Trying to balance the light switch between ON and OFF, Im fully aware that I'm procrastinating, yet I continue to do it., Of Course I Flinched! You Almost Punched Me In The Face!!!, YES, MOM I UNDERSTAND!!*5 minutes later* What did she want me to do again??, I USED TO PLAY THAT GAME WHERE YOU PRETEND THE GROUND IS LAVA, I USED TO RIDE DOWN THE STAIRS IN A SLEEPING BAG :), MOM, CHILL, IT WAS A JOKE., Thats Embarrassing...I Thought You Were Waving At Me, "I Dismiss You, Not the Bell!" then why do we have a bell!?!?, Looking in the fridge, then the cupboard, then the fridge, then giving up., I daydream while im reading so I have to read parts over again, I keep talking, even when i know no one is listening to me by Stephen Mann, I built forts with blankets and pillows when i was little, I wanna punch you in the face so bad, My mom told me to clean my room while she's gone. She's back. OH CRAP., I have no idea what you just said so im just gonna say "yeah" and smile, BURSTING OUT LAUGHING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME, When I Run Down The Stairs, I Always Skip The Last Step And Jump, Yes, i am aware we look stupid, but at least we're having fun... unlike you, OH SHUT UP!!! I Didnt Hit You That Hard, talk to you all night, die from lack of sleep next day..worth every minute, I miss childhood, where the hardest decision was picking a crayon, "mom mom mom mom mom mom" "WHAT!!" "never-mind, your angry.", "GUESS WHAT" "what" no, you don't get to know now..you didn't act excited., I think that lunch should last as long as our clases!, "There's Lots Of Other Fishes in The Sea" , "But I Want That Fishy" :(, It's awkward walking in the same direction as someone after saying goodbye., If you click become a fan, a turtle will appear on the screen., When your friend makes you laugh in class, and you can't stop!, English teachers put more thought into a novel than the actual author did.., Can you like, not bring that up. Thanks., i love wearing hoodies and shorts in the summer nights(:, sshhh! teachers coming! make it look like we're doing something productive, getting a message, and thinking "how do i reply to that ", Every year, I realize how stupid I was the year before., I hate when im yelling at someone and i mess up what im saying, i have a bestfriend that makes me laugh till my stomach hurts :), i finally stop laughing... look back over at you and start all over again, Too Legit to quit!, Let's See If This Burger Can Get More Fans Than Barack Obama, SLAP! "KEEP YO HANDS OFF MA MOMMA, KEEP YO HANDS OFF MA DORITOS", "Is there gonna be food?" "Yeah" "Ok then i'm coming.", Dear Homework, You're Not Attractive and I'm Not Doing You, i dont hate you i just lost all the respect i had for u, They say HATE is a strong word, but they throw around LOVE like its nothing, Little do you know, I am DYING to talk to you. All the time., When I Lose- "Who cares it's only a game". When I win- "HAHA IN YOUR FACE!", Getting outta bed is one of the hardest challenges of the day, DEAR CUPID, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR AIM., How do bus drivers close the door after they get off the bus?, Song lyrics that explain EXACTLY what you're going through, Teachers call it "the bathroom", we call it, "I'm bored, i'm leaving", i was holding it together fine, until you said "are you okay?", i wish my friend's houses were connected to mine via secret tunnels, No, I'm not being immature, I'm having fun. You should try it, i've thought about punching you in the face on multiple occasions., Please don't pick me, please don't pick... Aww Crap., You told my best friend... and you thought I wasn't going to find out?, Your my bestfriend because i wouldnt dare to be this weird with anyone else, When I sit on the ground I automatically pull out the grass, Replaying Conversations In Your Head Thinking of Things You Should've Said, I wish I could see myself from someone else's point of view., Stopping in the middle of a conversation to say "You smell good", At 11:11:11 on 11/11/11 I will make the most epic wish ever., gtg. im not really going anywhere, but neither is this conversation, If a boy can play guitar, it makes him that much more attractive., When the teacher says group, you automatically look at your best friend, Giving Boys Code Names So They Don't Know You're Talking About Them, Boys in Baseball Pants :), I Don't Drink or Smoke, if you tickle my feet i am not responsible for what happens to your face., you were born in the 90's if you remember rollie pollie ollie, theres a fine line between tan, and looking like you rolled in doritos, When I was a kid?!? I STILL do that., When summer starts, my life is instantly better., For those who have found cuts and bruises and don't know how they got there, The Mini Spaz Attack When Your In Bed, Half Asleep And Imagine Your Falling, it's gonna happen in 5..4..3..2..1.........5..4......, bare feet, tanning, windows down, bonfires, cold drinks..I <3>, That awkward moment when someone knocks on the bathroom door.!, The feeling once you change from jeans to sweatpants :), The nervous feeling you get when you press the send button on a risky text., ughh i hate class (walk in, see sub) YES, I love it when I look at you and you were already looking at me.., Im Sorry I Was Staring At You, But You're Gorgeous., Laughing harder when you try to explain WHY you're laughing hard., I Ask a Question I Already Know, Just To See If They Lie., I wonder how different my life would be right now if i didnt meet you.., I ♥ it when someone's laugh is funnier than the joke, When I'm in my car and I see a scary person walk by I lock my doors, not throwing up, Looking at a friend and saying: "I will if you will.", WE WILL NOT DIE IN 2012!, I hate when i have a great comback and then i ruin it by stuttering, It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew., Sitting out on the grass at night and just staring at the stars, i hate it when the dentist talks to you while their hands are in your mouth, Yes, I dip my french fries in my frosty, and no its not gross., I can't just push the crosswalk button once. I need to push it like 6 times, P.Sherman 42 Wallaby way Sydney, There's that one person you will never really get over no matter how long<3, Life Without Music Can't Exist, I HATE CIGARETTES, Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts, Imagination, Scriptures, Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies, Stride Gum, Watermelon, Kohl's, Ohh thats a tan?.. I thought you got attacked by a mob of orange markers.., i trip on flat surfaces, push doors tht say pull, and laugh at lame jokes, Jones Soda Gum!, Hates when you are mad at someone and they make you laugh.!, I love those moments where you just smile and think, "i love life.", Why can I do it PERFECTLY, until I go to show someone?, Referee, may i ask you something.. ARE YOU BLIND?!, 5 Gum, Dont you hate when you say youre just alright and people ask what's wrong?!, I may seem shy at first after awhile BAM! I'm a total different person :)!, Mom I'm bored what should I do? "Clean your room!" Nevermind..., "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me" The Musical, when i see someone walking by me at night, i assume theyre going to kill me, Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl's mind.., Hey, can you stop tapping your feet on the basket under my desk? Sit still., I Always Skip The First Piece Of Bread, I can't reach the remote... I guess I'm stuck watching this., I wish that dream i just had was really true., Duck Tape Wallet, Panicking when your finger gets stuck in something stupid, Changing a word because you can't spell the word you wanted to use, Don't ask for my opinion and get mad when I tell you the truth, Cheerz!, Im gonna wake up on December 22nd, 2012 and say, "Fail", I don't care if there's a fridge full of food! THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT!!, I love how my best friend and I can say one word, and crack up (:, i hate it when i forget something i really wanted to say, Sliding on wood floors in socks, Starburst, I Hate Getting Texts That Only Say "k", IHateBeingBored.net, Pushing the little buttons on a soft drink cup lid, Jumping On the Trampoline in the Rain, Summer Rain, I really hate slow computers, Smoothies, I ♥ THE WEEKEND, Smoothies, Laughter, WONKAnation, Brownies, The Sound & Smell of Rain, Secret, Swedish Fish!, That look you and your friend exchange when you see someone hot, "that spider is more scared than u are" oh really? did it tell u that?, When i was little, if you ran UP the slide and made it, you were so cool., I hate it when I'm making a milkshake and boys just show up in my yard, I hate it when I get Comfy in my bed a realize I forgot to do something, Awkward eye contact with people in cars next to you at red lights, I always wonder what I look like from someone elses eyes., i just love talking to you. that's all. ♥, IT WASN'T ME!!!!! Oh that........ yes that was me, I hate it when people try to tell ME what I said., "hey" "hi" "who was that?" " no idea", I like to blast my music when I clean up, it motivates me., There is always that one class that you hate going to everyday, Those moments you wish you had caught on camera :), I used to be soooo shy around you, now we're complete retards together :'), I dont care what you heard, Im telling you what really happened. So shut up, I Call Gatorades by Their Color, Not by Their Name, adding haha to the text so it doesnt sound so mean, Its funny how sitting "boy girl boy girl" used to be a punishment..., Running with a backpack makes me feel like a retard., When You Make No Sense At All , But Your Best Friend Completely Understands, You hurt me, so why do I still like you?!, "No, they can't come over, this house is a mess!" "Mom, They Dont Care...", If the Bell doesn't dismiss me then the Bell doesn't decide when I arrive., I wish our school was full of hot people, like schools on TV, Awkwardly standing there as your friend talks to someone you don't know, should i send it? no it's stupid.. maybe.. nah.. eh what the heck *send*, I was obsessed with the automatic coupon dispensers when I was little., I press the elevator button thinking it will make it go faster:D, I dont like you anymore, but I dont like seeing other people flirt with you, I'm paranoid because the spider I saw five seconds ago isn't there anymore., OKAY, shut up! your not fat or ugly! quit trying to get attention., Utah's Hogle Zoo, I HATE WAKING UP FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The Lake, Flipping the Pillow Over to Get to the Cold Side, I Love Cookie Dough, Aéropostale, Parents call it "Back Talk" we call it "explaining why their wrong"., If I could punch you without getting in trouble, beleive me, i would, FarmVille, Texting, tubing (:, Australia, Skittles, I'm so ready for those long summer nights :), I want to like, talk to you but shyness takes over me., We Want "Become a Fan" back.

HAAAA. Cracks me up!

3 comments:

  1. there's someone out there who is a fan of absolutely everything---and she's related to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I started reading that list, then realized it was miles long! Wow. Insane. Anyway, I'm glad your school is finally out so I can have my friends back!

    ReplyDelete