While searching, I found a political article I liked [no doubt I'm the only one who will like it since I'm the only college student left in the universe who doesn't worship our government]. But, feel free to read it all the same.

My family has adopted 8[-ish] chicks, 2 rabbits, and a cat since I lived at home last. I've always hated cats but for some reason I've become strangely fond of this one. Probably because she looks like a bobcat and loves me more than Goose does. [Side note: Goose doesn't like me because I can't help but completely smother him every time he's near- He's just so adorable!] She showed up on our porch a month ago or so and hasn't left since so we've claimed her as ours and I've given her the name of 'Cat' [just because I love Breakfast at Tiffany's].
I might just be rambling because it's real late now but this happened last night and I want to type it down:
At 9:00 p.m. we had to clean the church [basically the worst job ever] and Cat, being the weird thing it is, followed at our heals the whole way there. We left her outside of the church- for obvious reasons- and a half hour later [while my sister and I were having a chalk dust eraser battle] my dad called us over to the relief society room and told us that Cat was in there. I thought he was kidding but it turned out there was a door propped open somewhere and she'd run inside and was wandering the church. Talk about lucky my dad saw her or else there would have been a dead cat in the church come Sunday morning. Ewwww.
Man.. I really really miss my roommies so much :(. And I miss Logan. It's so hard living at home again after being on my own for 2 years, you know what I mean? I wish Fall semester would start 4 months early for me.
P.S. My house lacks wi-fi so sorry posts are sparse until summer ends.
the moving back home after two years--ya, i know it sucks. hence the not most financially practical decision to stay in cedar this summer. also, i had a cat that came to live with us about 10 years ago so she became mine and i named her "cat". but she's tonkinese. i miss her.
ReplyDelete