December 6, 2010

3.5 Stars for Bengal Spice!

Last night, while trying to study, I ended up googling for a certain type of herbal tea my family drank all the time when I was younger. It was hazelnut.. vanilla.. something and has long since been discontinued as far as I can tell. Though that is incredibly sad news, during the search I found a million kinds that sounded wonderful, so, today after class I went immediately to Smith's. Needless to say, I'm the proud new buyer of:

Peppermint
Sleepytime Vanilla
and Bengal Spice

[ They didn't have Roastaroma at the store ): ]

How splendid! [And expensive- Good thing they were marked down to $2 a box!] I'm currently testing out the new flavors. Mmm.. numnum. 3.5 stars for Bengal Spice! It's delicious and nutritious until the after taste, which makes my tongue fizzle and sizzle due to incredibly massive amount of cinnamon. Maybe milk will balance it out.. or sugar? Ha.

I always end up taste testing drinks over and over until they're sweet enough to consume while thinking-- "Now was that... .5 spoonfuls of sugar.. 2 spoonfuls of sugar.. 5 spoonfuls? UGH." I just never know! Has anyone ever used sugar cubes for anything besides building miniature igloos? I've seriously been thinking about investing in a box, but they're so expensive! It'd be nice to have some sort of consistent sugar pouring system, but I can't decide if it's worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Showing skin is like adding sugar to your tea. Just the right amount is very appreciated, but too much makes the whole situation gross.

    ReplyDelete