December 7, 2010

Roommate War 2010


Ha! What a JOKE.

3 comments:

  1. I hate roommates! They are soooo ridiculous.

    It got to the point with jackie and her dirty dishes that it took everything in my BEING not to put them in her room.

    hahah.

    Good luck :) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy that is the funniest thing ever! Ha You should have seen our sink. Only it wasn't because nobody would do the dishes, we just ran out of soap and detergent. My roommates are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elicia put our roommates trash on her bed once and she thought it was me. Haaaa. I said "You think IIII would do something like that?"

    Kewwi, I gave in and did our dishes- but for some reason between 11:00 pm and 10:00 am there were 3 plates, 2 bowls, 3 pans, 4 cups, and a million pieces of silverware used by one of my roommates so-- it looks the same as it did before. I'm glad you shlove your roommates!

    ReplyDelete