December 24, 2010

December 17, 2010


Jake and Heidi were wed for all time and eternity on December 17 in the Bountiful, UT temple. What a wonderful day! [Even though we all about froze to death while taking pictures.] There beautiful reception [complete with gourmet dinner, toasts, and dancing] was held at a center in Sandy and after having attended it, I've become more firmly set on not having my reception in a church.
Fer REALS.

The whole thing was so classy and went by so quickly--> I'm still having a hard time believing it actually happened, in fact, every time I get on the phone with the happy couple, or see them in person, I have to tell them how weird it is that they're actually married- as if they don't already know.



Congratulations Jake and Heidi!
May you have a long and happy marriage.


PS. Time for you two to create a blog. Woop-woop! (;

1 comment:

  1. Awww I'm so glad you videoed that!!!
    Love, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete