February 15, 2009

- Weeee Denny's -



Sometime around this post we (Elicia and I ...kind of Megan Bell too) pulled an all nighter (3rd one) and went to Denny's in Tremonton (we had no idea where it was, we went through the canyon and headed north) at 5:30 in the morning and arrived at 6:30 so we could wait in a huge line and get a free grand slam breakfast. We almost got killed by a sleeping semi on the way there. Anddd we got home by 8:30 and I still was late to class because I didn't finish my project (cause for all nighter) before we left to Denny's. It was fun. and I was really tired.)

P.S. I called the plasma donation center and they aren't run through a stable program so I'm not gonna go again unless I get another 50$ paycheck from my minimum wage job.
I'm getting way behind on my blogg...
too too much homework.

2 comments: