February 25, 2009

- Sunshine Lady -

Last night I played guitar for the first time in a long time. And Andee threw a sucker at me and it hit Penny, my marty guitar, and now there is a huge dent. Yeah.. so that sucks.
Then we (we as in .. a little bit me.. but mostly Andee) were calling Eric shallow and he stomped out of the apartment mad. What a grump. Ha.

The night before last, I had to stay up until 6 working on an art project .. then I went to sleep and didn't get up for my class that it was due in because while working on it, I decided it was just a huge disaster. I had to buy 7$ of art supplies to fix it.

Here is what my art project photoshop version looks like-

2 comments:

  1. 1. that key picture is SWEEET.
    2. Those other pictures are SWEEEET too, especially the tree, your dog, and the one with your dog and brother. COOOOL.
    3. I'm pretty close to postive that your work can't make you go to things without paying you. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric is shallow, you can tell him i said that.

    ReplyDelete