February 11, 2009

- Like Vines -


(I can't believe we all fit in our tiny bathroom. Ha.)

Today Elicia, Megan and I went on a hair dying adventure. I now have a chunk of my hair bleached blond and Megan has three chunks of her hair dyed red. EXCITING. Huh?
It was a long process and I was hoping my hair would come out super ultra grandma white but it didn't, it's actually this darker blond color that I plan on making it lighter next week, or whenever I get my 50 dollar phone rebate back (haven't even gotten the phone yet so this might actually happen in a bit longer than a week).


I like my hair and for those who are wondering, Eric, my employer didn't know about what I was going to do and I'm sure they won't care or notice because it's not like I died my whole head a nice robins egg color. Know-it-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment