Sufjan Stevens is the love of my life.. now with that said, I'll go on and write about other stuff.
I keep putting it all off and that makes me sad-ish.
To Do List
-Apply to for next year housing.
-Finish resume for needed job.
-Listen to 5 cd's for a lady at Curves.
-Read weight management book.
-Read chapter for history of photography.
-Computer science websites due Monday.
-2d design project due on Tuesday.
-2d design test on Thursday.
-Political science test on Friday.
:( LAME
I never blog anymore so just an update on my weeks/days/life whatever..
Right now I'm watching The Notebook, the most chick flicky, wonderful, boyfriend needing movie. Awwwww.. talk about sore subject.
This week I worked Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and took the weight management class on Saturday as well. Whooaaaa. I'm glad I'm finally getting hours but I'm awfully frustrated I had to go to the WM class and didn't even get paid for it. My owners are CHEAP. The place I work at is really stylish and modern looking but put together with not near as much care as my moms.
Like seen above, I have a lot to do in all my classes. Things are crazy. I have a hard time keeping up on chapters like I'm supposed to, which makes testing really hard.
I got to spend a lot of time with my family- due to my lack of boyfriend- when I went home a few weeks ago, on Valentines weekend. That Friday, I went 80's dancing with my roommate (Maren), my brother, and my best friend Tomas. While we were at studio 600, we ran into Levi. which was both a good thing and a bad. We talked a few times during the dance, then after midnight he came over to me and said he was leaving, so we gave each other a hug and he took off out the door. While he was walking out, twice I walked a few steps toward his direction then back and the third time I just ran out after him. By that time he was almost outside, his posse that came with him still hadn't started to leave so I walked with him outside, turned to him and said "Levi, tomorrow is valentines day, and I know we aren't together but can we please kiss." HA. And he was ultra hesitant, but long story short. We kissed.. and if it's our last.. well.. it was a dang good one so that's OKAY.
After that, Valentines was kind of gloomy, but it would of been way worse if I wouldn't have been home with my family. For breakfast I went on a double date to Denny's with Nick, Jake, and Heidi. It was really fun even though Jake puts Heidi before everything and spent way more time at her apartment then he should of so Nick and I waited like.. an HOUR for him.
After that, Jake, mom and I spent the day shopping for a gift for Heidi lame.. but in between stores, we went to empire- which I crave everyday- and we shared a dish of chicken lo. Mm it was so good. When we were all done with it though, and all that was inside was rice and soy sauce, Jake pretended to sneeze and sent the box flying all over me. I got COVERED in soy sauce and I was pretty much a smelly mess. Seriously, you think a mission changes people- but it really doesn't. Ha.
That evening, Tomas came over and we all had a nice chicken dinner. Then, we (Heidi was there at that point) played in chocolate fondue. We ate choco covered bananas, bears, strawberries, nilla wafers, and all sorts of things. Delicious! We then topped our night off by watching The Secret Life of Bees, which is a great movie by the way. And tho I was sad I didn't have the valentine I wanted, I still had my family and friends to spend the day with and that was very nice and much appreciated.
On Sunday my aunt and her family came over for dinner. We were all there except dad and Jake. dad.. I don't know where he was, but Jake was at Heidi's. Surprise. We had a delicious roast beef/mashed potatoes/corn/rolls dinner. It was (my favorite) soo good and that alone was worth being home for. After dinner Levi came over for no more than thirty minutes. We didn't talk about anything really important but it was really nice to be in each others company.
When he left he gave me a hug, and it was ultra weird. It's so abnormal feeling that we aren't a couple and when we hugged I could really sense that we weren't anymore. Oh man, that probably doesn't make sense but it was weird. Trust me. Once Levi left, I finished laundry, packed up to leave in the morning, and eventually went to bed. I really liked being home.
Now this weekend was really different than that one. Because I stayed up at school. Friday was Megan Kings birthday which was filled with work, movie watching, Cafe Rio eating, and homework. Then Saturday I worked, learned how to better lose weight, did who knows what- probably watched movies all day, then I went to a huge Mardi Gras party on campus. ULTRA FUN. If you are wondering, yes I did get 3 Mardi Gras beads but I didn't do anything scandalous to get them. People just thought I was good looking and gave them to me... .. just kidding. But anyways. It was super fun, we danced and saw people dressed up as mimes and clowns and everything. At midnight- we went to an illusionist show that lasted an hour and a half and.. let me just tell you- MAGIC IS REAL. Ha ha. It was super ultra freaky and I'll probably never go to a magic show again.
Now it's Sunday and I slept through church, on accident, oops, and then I lazied around all day and now it's midnight and I'm finishing a blog I started.. a zillion hours ago. Cool.
More? ..
My car sounds like it's going to blow up.
Our quote wall is alive again and doing very well.
I love my institute class.
Matthew Christensen hung out at our apartment and stole out of Elicia's wallet.
We had a ward talent show last week, no I was not in it.
We got yelled at by Megan King on.. Wednesday night at 4:00 am for being loud. Ha.
I made cupcakes yesterday and recently I've eaten wayyy too much junk food.
I'm not engaged.
Sufjan Stevens melts every fiber of my body and spirit.
That's about enough of an update.
Pictures (February 14)
No comments:
Post a Comment