February 27, 2009

- Dokkoise House (With Face Covered) -

I took a poly sci test today and woke up five minutes before it.. that was definitely a a scary experience. Good thing my clock was fast and I got there just as tests were being passed out. The whole time I smelt really bad because last night I went to a concert then I didn't shower. Ha. I was planning on it! But I woke up too late. So I came home after that one class and showered and I've been home ever since.
Levi is getting surgery today on his knee in like.. an hour or something. that's pretty sucky for him. I feel bad because he can't pole vault anymore and he loves that. Speaking of Levi-
yesterday was pretty eventful for him..
He got his mission call to the San Fernando California Spanish speaking mission. So that's neat.
Yeah..
Levi and I also got in a "fight".. so that's neat too I guess.

Last night I went to the free Love You Long Time concert on campus. I was only there for 30+ minutes but it was still a nice break from attempting to study. Ha. Yeah that's what it's called.

I got a 33 out of 30 on my abstract bee project. :) Whoo.



^ I can't decide if this picture of Jake is creepy or attractive.


^ Alonzo!!


^ Nothing but a party all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment