March 1, 2009

- What The Guitars Said About The Firmament -

When I go home on weekends, I probably make.. two or three attempts to hang out with old friends (Tomas, Trent, Carli..) and then I just stick with hanging out with my family. In high school I wouldn't of been OK with that but now I am. I really love the time I spend with my family even though it means sometimes being included in hour long lectures given by my father about a midnight curfew (he would die if he knew my night time schedule at school). Yes I got one of those this weekend when Jake, Ross, and I wanted to go out for a night on the town.

Ross wanted to go to neon night, or something, and Jake and I wanted to go to the Heidi's place and play games. Since we were both headed toward Salt Lake area, we thought we would take one car but this meant at least an hour of drop off/ pick up time for one of us.. and after being told our curfew was 12, we decided that wasn't gonna work. So Ross took off to his party and Jake and I stayed home and played guitar together which was still way fun. I miss hanging out with Jake like in the good old days, so now when I'm home and we get the opportunity to do stuff like play guitar together, it's super awesome. What's lame though is Jake always spends all his time with Heidi.

Most of the rest of the weekend I spent with my mom- Saturday we spent the morning working a Curves booth at the diabetes expo at the South Town Expo Center and that was actually really fun. I enjoyed talking with all the ladies there who were interested in Curves. After that, we traveled everywhere it feels like. We went to Provo then back up to Sandy and went and ate with grandma, grandpa, and Uncle Doug. It was a loongg day but we had a lovely time. Then Sunday we skipped Sunday school together and made rolls / slept (I slept, ha.). AWESOME.

Sunday had plenty of good times, like playing guitars and talking with Carli, eating a scrumptious dinner.. and visiting Andee's aunt during their mass family get together, but the best part was riding in a car back to Logan with Megan Bell, Elicia and Andee. Ha. The whole way was just a loud, laughing, flaming bundle of love flying up to Logan and it was so much fun.

My weekends/life aren't very fun to here about but I want to write about them anyways. My blog has become so lame and I sincerely apologize to the.. 3 people who read it. If that. .. ha.

P.S. OUR KITCHEN IS EXPERIENCING AN ANT INFESTATION.
I sprayed them all with toilet bowl cleaner and I hope they all die soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment