March 14, 2009

- Fell Down The Stairs -

Didn't but might as well have.
Today a manager from one of the other clubs mistake me for the new girl. I hate that. Then, she called me Megan.. Ummm, hello? I've worked there for how long? I might work with 2 Megans and live with 2 Megans but that is not, nor will it ever be, my name.

Besides that little experience, this SATURDAY SATURDAY has been a good one. I've been relaxing, eating nachos...


Listening to shuffle/the rocket summer, chatting with Levi, re-reading my oh-so-awesome post to Levi from last night [definitely the most winningly cheesy paragraph ever in the history of all facebook wall writes], and replying to Andee's awesome blogness. She's such a sweety pie, writing such nice things about Megan and I on her blog and putting such pulchritudinous pictures of us on there. THANKS ANDEE-KINS. I THINK YOU THE BOMB.


Yes, Andee I AM using this picture. :) Miss you poopy.

note:
It's my sister tori's birthday today! whoo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-bee!

- Andee's Post About Megan and I Below -

Titled: " Some of the Coolest People I Know"

This is my Roomate Mandy
Yes, Mandy I AM using this picture.

I know, this is a COMPLETELY Random post,
but she is pretty much really awesome.

I got L U C K Y with my roommates.
I went up to school all by myself, and met all of my roommates when I moved in.

They are AWESOME.
I sometimes don't think I will ever stop laughing when Mandy and I are together.
Mandy and Eric.
No. They're not dating.

I have decided though, that if by some miracle I ever DO get married.
I am going to get a picture like this for my announcement.
ha.


This is Megan. she's not technically my roommate,
but she is at my apartment more than she is at her own,
so she pretty much is.

I DON'T stop laughing when she is around. Her nickname is "laugh of my life" because I really don't stop. she is SO funny. Seriously. You would LOVE her.

We also recently just learned that we are distantly related..by marriage.
My awesome Aunt MaryJane's husbands, cousin..is Megans dad.
Crazy right?

I'm only touching her leg in this picture,
because she hates it when people touch her leg.

lol..in case you were wondering.
************

Haaaa. The best.

No comments:

Post a Comment