I am currently sitting in a UVU building.. of some sort.. and originally I was sitting on a comfy couch watching a basketball game. But now I've been kicked out/relocated and have found my way around some corners, through some doors, and now I'm sitting on a chair on the edge of an enclosed, extremely long hallway that has three men studying in it. Eek.
Other than this weird and rather uncomfortable situation, my day has been rather enjoyable. This morning I got my car back from its checkup, turns out my car was as crappy as I thought it was. It's new internal organs are doing it a lot of good.
As soon as I got my car back, i took off to Provo- hence me sitting here at UVU- to hang out with Levi.
So far our Provo adventures have consisted of..
A full tour of UVU [I'm still true blue]
A trip to BYU campus to visit the track team during practice [ultra hilarious experience]
A delicious meal at California Pizzaa aa aaa... maybe that's not what it's called. I don't know
A stop by Levi's apartment
And nowwww I'm blogging here while Levi is taking a test he has to do before nine.
I think after this we're gonna go to the tumble gym and see Trent, Trey and everyone then hopefully we'll be able to say hi to my Auntie Cynthia.
And after that I think we might watch a movie. COOL!!!!!!!!!! So much fun!!!!!
you forgot to mention that you and Levi are back together.
ReplyDeleteyou also forget to mention...
me.
... thought you weren't going to the gym anymore?
ReplyDeletego UVU
ReplyDeletesorry everyone.. shes transferring here.. we finalized the papes yesterday..
ReplyDelete